Miss.Dynamite XV Miss.Dynamite XV

Way to go, Eva!

Sirk, that was WAY above and beyond all my expectations (and they were high). Incredebly kickass art and animation, hardcore story with great humor. The parody of typical anime complete with the sailor suit, panty shots, battle moves, still watercolors, postures and attitudes, that was all great, kickass AND hardcore.
But what really made my day was the NINJA trick at the end which gives the movie an Aura of Total Awesomeness.
You're a great animator Sirk.

Ninja Burger: Delivery #1 Ninja Burger: Delivery #1

Only a Ninja can be a Ninja!

Ninjas are the most supreme beings in the Universe and elsewhere because only a Ninja can produce the amazingly extraordinary Ninja Aura of Total Awesomeness.

I'm hooked! I want to see more Ninja movies like this one because only a Ninja can be a Ninja.

A lost Angel A lost Angel

NINJA!

YAY! I give you bonus points for making a NINJA movie. Keep them coming!

are yu0 go1ng to cray? are yu0 go1ng to cray?

Raise the dead

Please people, don't re-submit stuff that's already been blammed. Make new flash and you'll get better.

Miss.Dynamite 10th B-day Miss.Dynamite 10th B-day

The life and times...

Miss Dynamite's story is an example to us all. She's the embodyment of the true American Dream. I worship her like a goddess!

Miss.Dynamite XIV Miss.Dynamite XIV

YAY!

Eva and Blackie are the best of the best. I want more Miss Dynamite adventures.

Kriegspiel Kriegspiel

You are mad, I say MAD!!!

Boussourir you are a crazy, raving mad, demented GENIUS!!! Wonderful movie! Please make more!

Stick Slayer: Episode One Stick Slayer: Episode One

Me jealous...

Yep! I'm jealous alright. I mean it in a good way. That's the level of skill I'm aiming for at the moment. Good animations, great sound, good cinematics, the works!

NG is Under Attack! Pt.1 NG is Under Attack! Pt.1

Lots of fun!

I loved it! It made me want to sift thru all the portal entries. And Bonus, Miss Dynamite was there! Three thumbs up!

American OnlineCommerical American OnlineCommerical

So true!

Good movie. I liked the rhythm and the simplicity of it. The graphics are minimal but they go well with the storyline. I voted a 5.